We have decided to postpone The Spring Dinner which we had intended to hold at the end of April. This is because of the coronavirus scare, and the unpredictability of future events. We had hoped to be able to introduce you to a new venue, where Marie has arranged a special offer for BSA members but more of that in a separate post to come.
However, please be assured that we will be organising tastings and events as soon as possible and will endeavour to keep you updated. Our plans at the moment (all subject to confirmation) include:
- Dinner at The Yard SW1 (if not Spring then early summer)
- Koji workshop (date tbc)
- June: MidSummer Feast at Turkish Restaurant in Chapel Market N1
- October: Annual Dinner at So Restaurant, London W1
- November: Sake Ceramics and sake tasting: venue tbc
- December: Grand Xmas Tasting (at a new venue)
In the meantime, please be careful and protect yourselves as well as others. We think the Japanese custom of bowing is the perfect solution to the demise of the handshake, and encourage you all to practise it in your social interactions!
With very best wishes from us all at BSA.